Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik Day Trip Including Wine Tasting from Split
Visit the beautiful Krka National Park, the oldest Croatian town on the Adriatic coast Sibenik, sail by boat to Skradin and enjoy a wine tasting!
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed guide and driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus (16 persons)
- WIFI on board of vehicles
- Umbrellas in case of bad weather
- 30 minutes River cruise
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Food, unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance Ticket for the Park.You will be charged an additional fee in cash on the way (75 - 150 kn).
- Entry/Admission - The Cathedral of St James in Sibenik
- Entry/Admission - Krka National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 22000, Šibenik, Croatia
Here you will get a chance to experience idyllic Šibenik, the city of stone. Šibenik’s narrow winding streets, stone houses and stone stairways will make you feel as though you have stepped back in time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Cathedral of St James in Sibenik, Trg Republike Hrvatske Sea Promenade, Sibenik 22000 Croatia
You will have a 15-minute presentation of UNESCO-listed Cathedral of St James with a licensed guide. Interestingly, the cathedral of St James is unique to European architecture in that it is made entirely from stone.
Following your guided tour, you will have 45 minutes free time to do some exploring of your own. We recommend a visit to St Michaels fortress which is perched above the old town – or grab an ice-cream.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Krka National Park, Skradin, 22000 Croatia
Following this, you have a guided tour of the park and free time to take the rare opportunity to swim under the pristine Skradinski Buk waterfalls. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity you won’t want to miss. Here you can also explore the travertine formations in the Skradinski Buk pools and lap up the crystal clear Krka river waters and the Dalmatian sun.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 22, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- It is a good idea to bring water shoes, towels, swimming suite
- Minimum age is 4 years
- The customer need to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior departure (7.45 a.m.)
- Refunds will not be issued if tour / activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.