Kutna Hora Private Day Trip from Prague by Train
Explore the UNESCO world heritage site of Kutna Hora situated in Central Bohemia with this 10-hour private day tour from Prague. Take the train from Prague and enjoy the medieval atmosphere in Kutna Hora, a former economic capital of Europe and over centuries a source of wealth for Czech kings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Prague Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - The Cathedral of Assumption
- Entry/Admission - The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary
- Entry/Admission - Hradek
- Entry/Admission - St Barbara's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Cathedral of Assumption, U Zastavky, Kutna Hora 284 03 Czech Republic
Your first stop will be the formerly biggest Cistercian abbey in Central Europe with the stunning Gothic and Baroque Gothic Cathedral of the Assumption of Our Lady and Saint John the Baptist. You can admire work of extremely talented architect Jan Blažej Santini Aichl, who is responsible for renovation of the cathedral. Your guide will point out unique architectonical features as you walk through the church.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary, Zamecka, Kutna Hora 284 03 Czech Republic
Just few steps from the cathedral lies the Cemetery Church of All Saint with the Ossuary. Learn why and how the Ossuary was created and see the amazing art pieces made of human bones. Sedlec Ossuary is a place where human bones are the one and only decoration.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Italian Court, Havlichkovo namesti 552/1, Kutna Hora 284 01 Czech Republic
After a short bus ride to the city center of Kutna Hora, your guide will show you the Italian Court, a former Royal mint of Czech kingdom and residence of the Czech kings.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hradek, Barborska 28/9 Vnitřní Město, Kutna Hora Czech Republic
After a lunch break in one of the best local restaurants you'll have the opportunity to explore the life of silver miners in a museum dedicated to the Kutná Hora's silver mining tradition. Experience a fascinating journey through a real medieval silver mine in a typical silver miner dress with a white coat, helmet and a flashlight.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: St Barbara's Cathedral, Barborska Street, Kutna Hora 284 01 Czech Republic
Your last stop takes you to the symbol of pride of Kutná Hora’s burghers. See the amazing Gothic cathedral of St. Barbara with original medieval frescoes on the walls. Afterwards you'll enjoy a relaxing train ride back to Prague with your guide and end of your journey at Prague's main train station.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child and infant rates only apply when booked with 2 paying adults
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to Silver Mines Museum opening hours, the Italian Court Interiors (including the royal rooms of Czech kings) will be visited instead on Mondays and from December to March
- Visit of Silver Mines is not recommended for participants with claustrophobia or overweight. In those cases, Silver Mines Museum can be replaced with Italian Court Interior excursion
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of our tours respect the current health measures imposed by the Czech government. If you you want to get up to date info about restrictions valid for the duration of the tour please email us one day prior to your departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.