Kutna Hora Private day trip from Prague with lunch, admission and local treat
Experience this unique trip as private without anybody else in the group and all-inclusive with no need to take care of anything. You will be accompanied by smiling professional local that is flexible to adjust the program to your needs. You will feel like on a trip with an old friend. Enjoy places you won't see anywhere else in the world. Uniqueness of Kutna Hora and Ossuary was recognized as world heritage by UNESCO.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Main dish + drink
- Bottled water - per person
- Coffee and/or Tea - per person
- Local treat - little surprise
- Professional private licensed local guide (also being an experienced driver at the same time)
- Entry/Admission - The Cathedral of Assumption
- Entry/Admission - The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary
- Entry/Admission - St Barbara's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Historicke Centrum Kutne Hory
- Entry/Admission - Italian Court
What's excluded :
- Silver mine admission (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Cathedral of Assumption, U Zastavky, Kutna Hora 284 03 Czech Republic
Your private guide and driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 1h 15min of comfortable drive you start exploring Kutna Hora. You visit the first cathedral in Czechia - Cathedral of Assumption - with almost one meter high golden monstrance from 14th century with non-quantifiable value. Listen to the legend how it survived all the wars till today.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Cemetery Church of All Saints with the Ossuary, Zamecka, Kutna Hora 284 03 Czech Republic
Go down into the crypt and admire world famous Ossuary with bones of 40.000 victims of wars and plague designed in pyramids, coat of arms, chandeliers, etc.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St Barbara's Cathedral, Barborska Street, Kutna Hora 284 01 Czech Republic
St. Barbara's Cathedral was supposed to compete with the biggest church in Prague - St. Vitus in Prague Castle. Evaluate how well the work of medieval masters fulfilled the task.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Historicke Centrum Kutne Hory, Kutna Hora Czech Republic
Glory of Kutna Hora in medieval time touched the glory of Prague because of silver mines and mints. People from this Bohemian silver Klondike followed Prague by inviting the same architects to build cathedral of St. Barbara, second "Charles bridge", Italian Court (Silver mint), etc.
Taste a true Bohemian lunch at some local restaurant after walk in the city centre.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Italian Court, Havlichkovo namesti 552/1, Kutna Hora 284 01 Czech Republic
Learn more about the production of silver coins and see examples of them. After tour inside the Italian Court you will be taken back to Prague (1h 15min) and told all the recommendations and insider tips you want to know + you could be dropped-off anywhere in Prague.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere in Prague. Outside Prague by agreement.Airports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/6/2020 - 2/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you. The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.