Lake Garda 4-Hour guided Boat Cruise to Isola del Garda and visit Salò
Cruise with tour guide (english + german) across the sparkling waters of Lake Garda in the Italian Lakes on a 4-hour boat trip from Bardolino, Garda and Torri del Benaco. Sail and dock to the historical town of Salò and marvel at the lovely landscapes and waterfront villages along the way. Visit the Dom in Salò, the lakefront, take a coffe and relax. Let's have some pictures of Isola del Garda (Lake Garda Island) and drink the italian typical prosecco wine!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Round-trip boat cruise to Salò
- Celebration toast in the middle of the lake in front of Lake Garda Island
- Photo stop in front of Isola del Garda!
- Assistance and warranty on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lago di Garda, 37016 Garda Italy
Garda, enjoy it!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Isola del Garda, 25010 San Felice del Benaco Italy
Enjoy a Prosecco wine glass in front of Lake Garda Island (Isola del Garda)
Stop At: Lungolago Di Salo, Lungolago Zanardelli 60, 25087, Salo Italy
Enjoy the Salò small city. The promenade is perfect for a walk and get some pictures! Take a coffe in one of lots of bar and restaurant, and visit the Dom in the center icause s something really beautiful.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Lungolago di Bardolino, Lungolago Francesco Lenotti, Bardolino Italy
Bardolino, typical foor red wine Bardolino!
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :1: Piazza Principe Amadeo, 37011 Bardolino VR, Italy
2: Lungo Lago Regina Adelaide, 52, 37016 Garda VR, Italy
3: Piazza Calderini, 5, 37010 Torri del Benaco VR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.