Lake Inari Ice Fishing Safari from Saariselkä
Safari is including lunch by open fire and thermal clothes and shoes. Your guide will be a local person, you will get a feeling of local life outside tourist areas. We will also visit Wilderness camp where you can meet & feed reindeers.This is a great trip even if you don't like fishing!
per adult from
What's included :
- Warm clothing and shoes, transfers, fishing equipment, guiding, lunch and hot drinks.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You will be picked up at 9 am from the bus stop in the centre of Saariselkä. You will drive by minibus approximately 15 miles (25 kilometers) to Ivalo River Camping & Resort office. There you will get thermal outfits and shoes.
Drive from Ivalo approximately 9 miles (15 kilometers) to a small village called Koppelo by minibus. Snowmobiles and sledges are waiting for you there and the journey starts to a secret fishing place. You will travel in the comfort of a sleigh pulled by a snowmobile
You will try your fishing luck on the lake, everyone gets his or her own ice fishing rod to fish. You will use either a worm or a maggot to catch the fish. Enjoy a lunch and hot drinks by the open fire. You can also just relax by the campfire and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
This is a great trip even if you are not interested in fishing.
Departure Point :Lapland, Lapland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up from the bus-stop of Holiday Club.-hotel in the center of Saariselkä.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Star Arctic Hotel
- Northern Lights Village
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Ivalo Safaris / Lenje Avoin YhtiÃ¶