Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi
A day trip to Lake Nakuru National park offers a well worth while wildlife experience. The park boasts a large population of Rhino, Lion, Giraffe, Buffalo, Leopard, Water buck as well as many other species of game. In addition the highlight of Lake Nakuru is its mass of Greater and Lessor Flamingo's which can be found feeding in the shallows of the lake. Also one of the most promising park to see rhino and leopard This is a daily excursion safari.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Park Entrance Fees Adult US$60 and Child US$35 per person
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Lake Nakuru
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Nakuru National Park Kenya
Lake Nakuru, a small (it varies from 5 to 30 square kilometers) shallow alkaline lake on the edge of the town of Nakuru lies about 160 kilometers north of Nairobi. It can therefore be visited in a day tour from the capital or more likely as part of a circuit taking in the Masai Mara or Lake Baringo and east to Samburu. The lake is world famous as the location of the greatest bird spectacle on earth - myriads of fuschia pink flamingoes whose numbers are legion, often more than a million maybe two. The park now has more than 25 rhinos, one of the largest concentrations in the country, so the chances of spotting these survivors are good. There are also a number of Rothschild's giraffe, again translocated for safety from western Kenya beginning in 1977. Waterbuck are very common and both the Kenya species are found here. Among the predators are lion and leopard, the latter being seen much more frequently in recent times.
LAKE NAKURU DAY TRIP ITINERARY
0600hrs: Depart Nairobi for Nakuru National park
900hrs: Arrive at the Nakuru National park and proceed for a 2hr game drive.
1230hrs: Enjoy lunch at the Sarova Lionhill Lodge
OR Lake Nakuru Lodge at own expense with ample time to relax.
1430hrs: game drive enroute to Nairobi.
1830hrs: Arrive in Nairobi and be dropped off
at a location of your choice within the city.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from Airbnb and private ApartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.