Landmannalaugar and Hekla Volcano Day Trip by Superjeep from Reykjavik
Hekla volcano is one of Iceland’s most extraordinary geological wonders. When you join this 9-hour 4X4 superjeep tour, it will give you a chance to walk on ice, lava, volcanic ash and allow you to warm up by getting into a natural hot spring. During this day trip from Reykjavik led by a driver/guide, you'll experience off-road and highway driving, and see sights such as Hekla volcano, cobalt blue lake at Ljlotipollur, Hjalparfoss Waterfall, and Forstastaoa Lake. Small-group tour is limited to a maximum of 6 people and includes hotel pickup and drop-off and national park fees.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hjalparfoss
- Entry/Admission - Volcano Hekla
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your driver/guide will pick you up at your hotel in Reykjavik between 8:30am - 9am, and you'll board your 4X4 jeep equipped with an extra fold-down step for easy accessibility, luxurious leather seats, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, GPS, first-aid kit, trackwell and other security equipment. All vehicles are modified with large 40-inch wheels and are ready for the mighty challenge of this off-road and highway excursion.
Begin your day with a drive taking you through rivers, across glittering crater walls, over lava fields and along colorful mountains, where you will be able to witness geothermal activity and a stunning natural scenery. To top it all, this stunning off-road drive in Iceland comes with a personal service from your guide. Some of the Hekla volcano tour highlights include Hekla Volcano, cobalt blue lake at Ljlotipollur, Frostastaoa Lake, Geothermal activity and lava fields. Take a dip in a natural hot spring and see the Hjalparfoss Waterfall.
This tour lasts approximately 9 hours, and once the tour finishes, you'll return to your hotel in Reykjavik around 6pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers. Please advise the hotel where you are staying at!
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.