Lanzarote: Ferry return ticket to la Graciosa with free wifi
Comfortable easy boarding on our express ferry to the remote island of La Graciosa. We have free wifi on board. Ferry crossing is about half an hour. You can travel in the open air or in the covered seating area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Short crossing
- Toilets on board
- Free WIFI on board
- 9 sailings daily
- Possibility of bike transport
What's excluded :
- No cars transport
- Comfortable easy boarding on our express ferry to the remote island of La Graciosa. We have free wifi on board. The ferry crossing is about half an hour. You can travel in the open air or in the covered seating area.
Discover La Graciosa island with its white-sand beaches and crystal waters. Go hiking, take a jeep ride, go scuba diving or just relax and take lunch. The waters around La Graciosa boast the largest marine reserve in Europe. Discover the abundant marine life. You can hire scuba gear at the Romero Dive Center located at the port of Caleta de Sebo on La Graciosa.
You can take any ferry of the day:
Orzola-La Graciosa: 08:30, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:30, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00 (01/04-27/10), 20:00 (01/07-27/10)
La Graciosa- Orzola: 08:00, 08:40, 10:00, 11:00, 12:30, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00(01/04-27/10), 19:00 (01/07-27/10)
Departure Point :Lineas Romero - Órzola, Muelle de, Calle la Quemadita, 0 S/N, 35541 Orzola, Las Palmas, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please change your ticket over for boarding passes at the office of Líneas Romero, situated in the harbour.
- Important: Valid passport or ID card is needed.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.