Las Vegas Strip Daytime Sightseeing and Foodie Tour
Spend a few hours walking the Las Vegas Strip with a local foodie expert! Discover the places that the locals like to eat and drink and learn some fun facts, Vegas trivia, and history. Don't forget your camera so you can take photos at some of the top attractions. This is your guide of Las Vegas culture through food!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tastings from three to four popular local restaurants
- Knowledgeable and friendly local foodie tour guide
- Insdier tips on where the locals go to eat, drink, and hang out
- Water at most foodie locations
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages Available for purchase) at every foodie stop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuity for your tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fountains of Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Grand Bazaar Shops, 3635 Las Vegas Blvd S In Front of Bally's Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4363
Cross the street and visit an outdoor shopping mall, filled with fun places to eat, drink and souvenir shopping. Discover a great place to hang out and you'll enjoy your next tasting - a local favorite!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The LINQ Promenade, 3535 Las Vegas Blvd S between The LINQ Hotel & Casino and Flamingo Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8921
Another great local favorite hangout! Filled with shops, bars, and places to eat.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Flamingo Wildlife Habitat, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd S Flamingo Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8934
A hidden Vegas attraction inside the oldest hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip! You'll stop to take photos and learn a little bit about Vegas history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian Resort, 3377 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8910
Discover the city's largest Resort and Casino filled with tons of shopping, bars, restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bellagio Hotel & Casino, 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :The Palazzo at The Venetian Resort, 3325 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and casual dress code is recommended.
- Tour operates in rain or shine.
- Must be able to walk 1.5-miles at a moderate pace in all weather conditions.
- Tour stops and tastings may vary.
- You must contact tour operator in advance to advise of any food allergies or restrictions. Substitutions are not guaranteed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.
- Tour begins promptly at scheduled time. Tour operator/tour guide is not responsible for missed information or missed tastings due to late arrivals.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Cash gratuities are welcome and appreciated for exceptional service from your tour guide.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.