Lego Exhibition of Czech Monuments
The most popular Czech monuments can all be found in one place in the centre of Prague: on the lower ground floor of Hamleys toy shop at Na Příkopě 14. Huge Lego structures, accurate to smallest detail, are exhibited here. You can peer into the interiors, interact with the movable elements and enjoy lots of secrets, fun and hilarious Lego jokes. And do not forget to play live detective game, Grim´s Gang: The Stolen Crown. It is available daily to all exhibition visitors aged 7-99! A shop selling exclusive Lego sets is part of the exhibition.
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Czech Repubrick
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Czech Repubrick, Na Prikope 854/14 At Hamleys, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
You can play the first live-action detective game among Czech monuments made of Lego!
Play the game named Grim´s Gang: The Stolen Crown
The detective gear you receive at the start of the game will help you track down the thieves and find the crown. The set includes a map, UV flashlight, magnifying glass, set of cables and notebook with pencil to take notes. The gear will come in handy during the game even for the most advanced sleuths. Along the way, you will encounter various tasks to overcome, such as deciphering Morse code. At times a sharp mind will not be enough, and you will have to rely on your sharp eyes and keen sense of touch!
Departure Point :Czech Repubrick, Na Prikope 854/14 At Hamleys, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Departure Time :
Opening hours: 10am-8pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.