LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin Admission Ticket
Discover the ultimate LEGO® indoor playground where creativity and fun is our first priority. Over 5 million bricks, exciting play areas and fun rides under one roof are awaiting you!
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entry/Admission - LEGOLAND Discovery Centre
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, Potsdamer Str. 4 In Sony Center, 10785 Berlin Germany
Experience – Explore – Discover! The colourful LEGO® brick world in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin offers different stations to play, create and build. LEGO® fans see Berlin’s iconic buildings as a miniature city in our MINILAND®, a highlight for all ages. The 4D cinema takes you into an exciting world, with surprises and fascinating special effects – forget 3D! In our LEGO® factory you can make your very own LEGO® Duplo brick and take it home as souvenir. LEGO® fans can become real ninjas! Explore the unique LEGO® NINJAGO™ City Adventure at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin. A training camp on two levels – completely in NINJAGO design – is the place where little ninjas can improve their skills!
Departure Point :LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, Potsdamer Str. 4 In Sony Center, 10785 Berlin Germany
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note: Due to increased visitor numbers during peak seasons, there might be a short waiting time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Adults must be accompanied by a child to visit the attraction.
- Most travelers can participate
- Last admission is 2h before closure.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- FFP2 face mask is required from the age of 6 years. Certified negative COVID test required (not older than 24h). Duration of your stay is limited to a maximum of 3 hours. Please make your children aware of the situation and safety regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.