LGBTQ Friendly Mumbai City Tour
We will be happy to welcome our friends from the LGBTQ community to incredible India and make them feel safe, comfortable and welcome to India. With this objective in mind, we have become the first LGBTQ friendly tour company in India. LGBTQ Friendly Mumbai City Tour is the first of many future products and tours that we have launched.
In this tour, we will show you all the famous tourist attractions in Mumbai and will also help you to uncover the little-known treasures of Mumbai on a 5 to 6-hour tour with a friendly, knowledgeable and helpful English speaking guide. The tour will include a 40-minute pit stop for lunch and beer at a very popular 150 years old cafe and bar in Mumbai known as Leopold Cafe & Bar.
You will explore famous historical monuments like Gateway of India and VT Railway Station, 140-year-old fishing colony, 130-year-old open-air laundry, Gandhi House (Mani Bhavan), besides many other interesting places in Mumbai.
per adult from
2 to 7 hours
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Highlights :
3 to 7 hours city tour of Mumbai's tourist attractions as well as hidden treasures with a friendly, knowledgeable and helpful English speaking guide.
Sample the daily life of a citizen of this modern, open-minded, friendly, helpful and bustling city.
See all the famous historical monuments as well as local bazaars, open-air vegetable, spices and fruits market
Visit ancient temples and other mystical places of worship.
Experience Indian traditions and cultures and maybe also take part in the traditional sport of Mud-Wrestling.
See and understand how the century-old indigenous businesses like laundry man (Dhobi Ghaat), Lunchbox carriers (Dabbawallas), Fisherman (Koliwada), Flour mill (Atta ki Girne) still run their businesses successfully and efficiently without the help of any technology like a basic smartphone.
The tour will include a 40-minute pit stop for lunch and beer at a very popular 150 years old cafe and bar in Mumbai known as Leopold Cafe & Bar.
Stroll through the markets and bazaars in old arcaded and open-air markets.
Visit the famous 150-year-old Crawford Market, a vibrant and colourful Mumbai outdoor market to sample the various exotic Indian spices and fresh fruits from all over the country.
Our small-group format ensures a personalized experience.
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour :
This is a private tour with a difference, aimed to make you feel like a local and introduce you to Mumbai's hidden gems, tourist attractions, learn about art, cuisine, architecture and most importantly people while discovering Mumbai's soul and heartbeat.
What You Can Expect :
Our knowledgeable and friendly guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel at 10:30 am.
And then you or your group will set off in a private air-conditioned car / SUV / minibus with a safe and expert driver on your 6-hour tour to explore the magical and friendly city of Mumbai, the city we love so much.
Friendliness, information, memorable and fun experiences abound in this exciting tour. and as you travel your guide will point out beautiful buildings and monuments and tell you stories about each place in the 10 minutes halt at each place.
You will make a 40 minutes pit stop at the renowned Leopold Cafe and Bar to sample one of the city's most bustling and popular restaurant and Bar and enjoy a delicious complementary Indian or Continental lunch. ( Please note: You will have to pay for your drinks directly by card/cash )
In the early evening, we will take you to a local cafe for some famous Indian Masala Chai (Tea) and Indian cookies which is complimentary.
We will drop you back safely to your hotel or any other location of your choice at around 4.30 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel lobby, Residence in Mumbai, Cruise teminal (Green Gate) in Mumbai, Arrival hall at Mumbai International Airport, Terminal 2.Return point: The guest can be dropped back to his/her Hotel, Cruise Teminal, Airport departure hall or any other location of his/her choice in Mumbai.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.