Lido de Paris Cabaret Dinner Show Ticket
Enjoy an evening of glitzy, glamorous cabaret and a delicious 3-course dinner at Paris’ brand new Lido de Paris "Paris Merveilles" show. Head to the city’s famous Avenue des Champs-Elysées and discover a world of decadent dancers, sparkling sequins, extraordinary sets, magical lighting and captivating music. With the delectable Bluebell girls on stage and talented chefs producing delicious dishes in the kitchen, take in the sights and sounds of one of Paris’ newest and most impressive cabaret performances. Dreamlike and tantalizing, the show's sets offer a tour de force of imagination and excitement!
Lido de Paris is free for children under 11*
*Not applicable for special nights like Christmas and New Year's Eve. For Soirees Etoile, Champs Elysees, and Triomphe, beverages are not included in children menu.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lido Show
- 3-course dinner or 4-course dinner (only for Valentine's Day option)
- Half bottle of champagne or wine for some options (see detailed description below)
- Entry/Admission - Lido de Paris
What's excluded :
- Drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Visit: Lido de Paris, 116 B avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Departure Point :Lido de Paris, 116 B avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tables of 2 are subject to availability
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18
- Children under 4 years old are not allowedat the Lido de Paris
- Lido de Paris is free for children under 11* *Not applicable for special nights like Christmas and New Years'Eve. For Soirees Etoile, Champs Elysees, and Triomphe, beverages are not included in children menu.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.