Lindos and Rhodes Medieval Town Full-Day Tour with a Local Guide
Enjoy exploring Lindos Village and Rhodes Medieval Town on this full-day guided tour. All must-see sights are included in just one day with expert commentary from a knowledgeable local tour guide. Amaze yourself with beautiful landscapes and sites while learning about the island and its fascinating history. Cruise Ship passengers can easily return to their Cruise ship at their convenience.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off at Ialyssos, Ixia, and Rhodes Town
- Licensed local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned 30-seater coach
- All local taxes
What's excluded :
- Admission fees to archaeological sites and museums, including optional entrance to Lindos Acropolis (approx. 12 euros)
- Food and drinks (travelers may want to purchase lunch in Lindos or Rhodes Town, or buy snacks from the food kiosks at all the major sights)
- Additional activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Afandou, Afandou, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Pass through the Afandou valley and observe the views while learning about Rhodes' history.
Pass By: Monastery Tsambika, Kolimbia 851 02 Greece
Pass by the famous Monastery of Tsambika, picturesque scenery of the Kolymbia mountains and seashore on the way
Pass By: Kalathos, Kalathos, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Drive through a traditional Greek village Kalathos with it's summer villas and amazing bay
Stop At: Village of Lindos, Lindos Rhodes, Greece Greece
Located approx. 50 kilometers (approx. 31 mi) from the City of Rhodes, the white village of Lindos lies at the foot of a 116m cliff and is surrounded by beautiful bays. White houses cover the entire foot of the cliff, while the Acropolis sits at the top! It is truly a postcard-like scenery! You will have a guided tour with free time to explore Lindos.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: The Acropolis of Rhodes, Diagoridon 68, Rhodes Town 851 00 Greece
On the way to Rhodes Medieval town, pass by the scenic site of the Acropolis of Rhodes.
Stop At: Old Town of Rhodes, Solomou Alchadef 4-14, Rhodes Town 851 00 Greece
A World Heritage Monument of UNESCO with 2.500 years of history, it is the major monument of the Island. At almost 60 hectares, it is one of the largest medieval settlements in Europe and the Middle East. It boasts a unique amalgam of Byzantine, Gothic, and Ottoman monuments, erected through the centuries by the inhabitants of the island. Massive fortifications, hospitals, churches, palaces, and embassies still stand and are open to visitors.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, Ippoton, Rhodes Town 85100 Greece
Stop by (without entering) the most important landmark of the Medieval Town - the Palace of the Grand Master to learn about the life of the Knights and the historical path of the Palace.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hippocrates Square, Ippokratous, Rodos 851 00, Greece
The most well-known meeting point at the Medieval Town of Rhodes! After the guided tour, get direction from the tour guide and enjoy your free time to stroll the narrows streets, see some souvenir shops, grab a snack, ice-cream, coffee. Cruise ship passengers can continue on their own and walk back to the Cruise Ship, it is 5-7 min walking distance from the Hippocrates Square.
After, meet again with your tour guide, be accompanied to the coach where your driver waits for you to drive you back to your accommodation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Street of the Knights, Ippoton, Rhodes Town 851 00 Greece
Walk the historical road - the “Street of the Knights”, a fascinating sight, which transports visitors of the town back in time. On the way, pass by the Archaeological Museum (the old Knights' Hospital), the Byzantine Museum. Enjoy the guided tour and listen to interesting stories from the period of the Knights.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups are provided only from Ialyssos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, and KallitheaPlease indicate your ship or hotel name when booking your tourAfter booking, you will be notified by email with the precise pickup time & placeIf your hotel is not listed, please, provide your hotel name and we will inform you about the nearest pickup locationPorts
- Rhodes Touris Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/8/2021 - 4/30/2021
5/1/2021 - 10/29/2021
Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 10:00 AM
11/4/2021 - 11/25/2021
Monday: 08:30 AM - 10:00 AM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 10:00 AM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in Lindos and Rhodes Old Town
- Both towns have uneven surfaces, so they are not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.