Lindos Village and 7 Springs
Seven springs offers a cool, magical landscape, a real oasis, swamped in greenery. Waters come out from the springs all year around, which end up in a small lake. You get to the lake after walking through a narrow tunnel 186m. Lindos is one of the most popular locations in Greece because of the real atmosphere, the friendly inhabitants and the lovely beaches .During your stay to Lindos you can explore the village strolling through the small narrow streets dotted with wonderful souvenir shops, cafes & restaurants. If you prefer ancient sites, visit the Acropolis is a must ! The view from the top is breathtaking!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small groups only!
- Transport by air-conditioned bright new vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees at archaeological sites
- Professional guide is not included.
- Entry/Admission - Village of Lindos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Epta Piges, Kolympia 851 02 Greece
7 Springs offers a cool, magical landscape, a real oasis swamped in greenery. Waters come out from the springs all year around, which end up in a small lake.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Village of Lindos, Lindos Rhodes, Greece Greece
Lindos village is one of the most popular locations in Greece ! You can explore the village through the small narrow streets dotted with wonderful souvenir shops and cafes. If you prefer ancient sites visit Acropolis is a must !
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Between 8:00am and 8:45am depending on your hotel location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, Comfortable shoes, Hat, Sun protection, Cameras for photos, Enough money for the entrance fees & shopping.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The people with wheelchairs is necessary to have an escort with them.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.