Lisbon Stories by Portugal Stories
Our Question was, can we get a deep understanding of Lisbon in just Half a day? Yes we can.
We will do to the most important key spots of Lisbon in our van, having a conversation about its most famous Stories in a relaxed morning!
I will give you a booklet with our stories and illustrations, and a map to keep you oriented through the whole trip!
We can then end the tour with a nice lunch and leave you back in the city center with all the Stories we shared!
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Monument Fees
- Entry/Admission - Torre de Belem
- Entry/Admission - Padrao dos Descobrimentos
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, Largo do Monte, Lisbon 1170-253 Portugal
We will start at the best viewpoint of Lisbon, where we will talk about its History and its most Famous Stories!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Panoramico de Monsanto, Estr. da Bela Vista, Lisbon 1400-061 Portugal
After a short drive through Lisbon we will stop at the Panoramic view of the City at the Monsanto Park, where we will talk about the Story of one of the most amazing Portuguese Woman's
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
We will discover the region of Belém, where the sailors used to depart from Lisbon in the XVI Century, starting at the Iconic Tower of Belém. Its not supposed to enter the monument.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
We will see the monument that celebrates the discoveries, see all the most famous characters and talk about their stories.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
To end you will have the opportunity to visit the most famous monastery in Portugal, Jerónimo´s Monastery, built in the XVI Century to celebrate all the Portuguese achievements.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :A|X Lisboa, Av. da Liberdade 9, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Important Notice regarding Covid-19: Portugal Stories is respecting all safety measures and guidelines recommended by the Portuguese Health Oficials. Please wear a mask and keep your safety distance through out the day, we will provide desinfectant and extra masks if necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.