Loire Valley Castles Guided Visit in Small Group from Paris
During this excursion, you will visit majestic Loire Valley castles, masterpieces of the Renaissance, and birthplaces of significant moments in French history.
The day dedicated to "Renaissance" starts with a visit of Chenonceau Castle, a remarkable building through its architecture and history, surrounded by
beautiful gardens. You will then enjoy a guided visit of Clos Lucé, where King Francis 1st welcomed Leonardo Da Vinci at the end of his life. After free time for lunch in the Clos Lucé gardens, you leave for Chambord Castle for an intimate guided visit in small group. Enjoy this unique experience of the royalty and richness of the Loire castles.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket of each Castle
- Guided visit of Chenonceau castle
- Guided visit of Chambord castle
- Round Trip Transportation by air-conditioned small bus from the central located departure in Paris
- Service of qualified and passionate guide
- Guided visit of Clos Lucé Castle
- Small group tour (maximum 15 people)
- Entry/Admission - Le Chateau du Clos Luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci
- Entry/Admission - Château de Chambord
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
Your Loire Valley day trip starts in central Paris, meet your guide outside the Hotel Pullman Tour Eiffel. Meeting time 30 minutes prior to departure.
Stop At: Chenonceaux, Chenonceaux, Indre-et-Loire, Centre-Val de Loire
Guided visit of Chenonceau Castle, one of the most iconic Renaissance castles, restored by three great Ladies in France's history. Free time after the visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Amboise, Amboise, Indre-et-Loire, Centre-Val de Loire
Once home of the French royal court, now a nice pictoresque town.
Stop At: Le Chateau du Clos Luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci, 2 rue du clos Luce, 37400, Amboise France
Arrive at Amboise and its magnificent castle of Clos Lucé, once the house of Leonardo Da Vinci, now a museum dedicated to his art. Free time to visit the magnificent gardens and free time for lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Domaine National de Chambord, le Chateau, 41250, Chambord France
Complete your journey by the last and most recognizable French Castle built to serve as a hunting lodge for Francis 1st
Stop At: Château de Chambord, Château, 41250 Chambord, France
The Symbol of the French Renaissance and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1981: One of the area’s largest and most impressive castles with extensive grounds. After the guided visit, free time to explore the Chateau de Chambord, the grandiose castle of King François 1st with its famous double helix staircase.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: 18 Avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris, France
End of the tour.
Departure Point :22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: from November to March, the tour will start with the visit of Chambord castle, then Clos Lucé and Chenonceau
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.