London Night Photography Workshop
EXPLORE LONDON’S ICONIC CITYSCAPE AS THE SUN SETS
When night falls in London, something special happens. Something that daylight can't replicate.
As the last glimmer of sunlight touches the top of skyscrapers, closer to ground illumination begins. Lights of landmarks start to flicker into life, bridge bulbs give glow to the Thames, roads are lit up by headlights from buses and black cabs and neon signs grow brighter as the night grows longer.
It’s a man-made photographer’s paradise, waiting to be explored by your camera.
And exploration is what this night photography workshop is all about — discovering the Square Mile from a photographer’s point of view and using your camera to create stories through images.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Photo Camera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London Underground, London SW1H 0TL England
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Liverpool Street Station (Stop G), Spitalfields, London EC2M 4AA, UK
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Tower Hill, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4DJ, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.