Long layover in Cairo
Make use of your layover by doing an all-inclusive Cairo tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian museum, Downtown Cairo, Islamic Cairo, Dinner cruise in Nile River and Khan El Khalil Bazaar.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lunch in Local Restaurant.
What's excluded :
- Any optional tours.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Beverages are not included in the dinner cruise and lunch.
- The tour program will be as follow:
• Our representative will pick you up from Cairo airport; give you brief introduction about Cairo.
• Breakfast at local restaurant.
• After that you will be transferred to discover The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple.
• Lunch in Local Restaurant.
• Then we will move on to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art, which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• At 6:00 pm our driver will take you to the Nile cruise most enjoyable night at 5 stars Nile Cruise about 2 Hours on the River Nile. The tour will be open Buffet Dinner including several items, where you can taste and enjoy the Egyptian food, and it is a new experience to enjoy Cairo dinner Cruise with Belly Dancer and folklore show, then you can spend the best time watching Tanoura Sufi dance Show, Finally the Representative will take you to the famous bazar and Islamic Cairo.
Departure Point :Cairo Airport
Departure Time :From 7:00 am to 9:00 am
Return Detail :Cairo Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.