Los Cabos ATV Tour Single Rider
This All Terrain Vehicle activity last for 2 and a half hours, will take you to the Pacific Ocean side, where you will ride thru some desert trails and along the beach. Amazing landscape that give you great opportunities to take memorable photos, riding thru the desert may give you the surprise to see some of the wild fauna and flora of the region, during the months of December thru March is the whale season so you may have the opportunity to see some jumping not to far from the shore.
During the ride you will visit the Pacific Ocean, mountain, desert canyon and dry riverbed.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complete safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (20 usd per person)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Insurance 25 usd per vehicle (optional collision insurance)
Migriño Single (or double) ATV 2 1/2 Hr. Take an exciting ATV adventure through rugged desert and mountain terrain! We are here to make your off-road experience as enjoyable as possible. With your guide out front leading the way to all the best places to ride.
We are just taking what we love to do and showing others how fun it can be to explore parts of the desert you don’t see from the highway So many trails, so little time.
Your outdoor adventure is calling!
• Gray Line Los Cabos, San Jose del Cabo 23400 Mexico
• Playa Migrino, Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please notice we offer transportation service from most hotels in Los Cabos area, for more information on your pick up time please contact us at least 24 hrs prior your activity.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 16 years to ride alone, with written consent from a parent or legal guardian
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Dress code: closed shoes, comfortable sport attire
- Bring driver license and credit card for insurance purposes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.