Louvre & Orsay Museums Skip-the-line Semi-Private Guided Combo Tour
This semi-private (8 guest maximum) Louvre and Musée d’Orsay guided museum tour, allows you to experience Paris’s two major museums all in a half day. And they said it couldn’t be done! Join our guides and skip the line to spend 5 to 5.5 hours immersed in the treasures of these two iconic museums with one of our energetic and enthusiastic guides.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- SKIP-THE-LINE SEMI-PRIVATE COMBO MUSEUM TOUR
- SEMI-PRIVATE" MEANS GROUP SIZE IS NEVER MORE THAN 8 GUESTS MAXIMUM
- PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE
- DURATION 5 - 5.5 HOURS INCLUDING A BREAK
- ALL ENTRANCE FEES
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
What's excluded :
- Tour Price Does NOT Include Hotel Pickup or Drop-Off (We Recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour Does NOT Include Gratuities (OPTIONAL)
- Temporary exhibitions NOT included
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Meet your guide at the Louvre Pyramid in the morning for your small-group tour of the Louvre and the Musée d'Orsay, two world-renowned museums that are home to Paris’ most prized artworks. You’ll follow a chronological path of art history today, starting with ancient Greek mythology and the Golden Era of gods and heroes at the Louvre, all the way through to the colorful and vibrant styles of the French Impressionist art movement at the Musée d’Orsay.
With your skip-the-line ticket, bypass the long entry lines and start your 2-hour guided tour of the Louvre. Tackling this massive museum on your own can be overwhelming, but your guide will lead you on a comprehensive path to help you grasp the Louvre's impressive and extensive collection of art and artifacts.
See works by masters Raphael and Delacroix, and stand in awe of the Louvre’s most celebrated pieces including the enigmatic Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and The Raft of the Medusa.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
After a break and 10-minute walk across the Seine head over to the Musée d’Orsay. This museum is located in a beautiful Beaux Arts building that was formerly used as the Gare d'Orsay railway station, and is now home to more than 4,000 19th-century artworks by masters including Van Gogh, Monet and Rodin.
Skip the entrance lines for a 2-hour guided tour of the Orsay’s highlights. Discover the artists that paved the way for the French Impressionist art movement, such as Manet, Renoir, Cézanne, and Gauguin, and learn the secrets behind their techniques. Your guide will share facts and stories to help you better understand the significance of the many celebrated Impressionist and post-Impressionist pieces here.
At the end of your guided tour, you’re free to continue exploring the Musée d’Orsay on your own.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Musee du Louvre, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Musée d'Orsay, 75007 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people permitted per tour allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: Louvre and or Orsay museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.