Louvre Museum Skip the Line Access Guided Tour
Paris’s Louvre Museum is no less than the world’s biggest museum, visited by 10.5 million in 2018 alone. Learn the secrets of three of its biggest crowd-pleasers, including the mysterious Mona Lisa, on your two-and-a-half-hour guided tour. You’ll waste no time waiting in line and head straight to the Mona Lisa where your knowledgeable guide will regale you with fascinating tales and tidbits about the lady with the unavoidable gaze and the wry smile, before whisking you off to discover two more unmissable masterpieces. Then you’re free to wander around the museum on your own, coming face to face with works by great masters and discovering new personal favorites by lesser-known artists.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Live guide
- Skip-the-line access to the Louvre Museum
- Discover the pyramid of Ieoh Ming Pei
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris France
Start your tour in the center of Paris where your guide awaits, eager to impart their extensive art history knowledge. Your tour strats at the meeting point, Arc de Triomphe du Carroussel, facing the Louvre Pyramid, it commemorates the victory of Napoleon I at the Battle of Austerlitz.
Stop At: Jardin des Tuileries pl. de la Concorde, rue de Rivoli, 75058 Paris France
First, take a short stroll through the Tuileries Garden to Paris' Louvre Museum and appreciate the grandeur of this former palace as you approach.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Want an in-depth description of the Louvre’s most famous pieces? Don’t want to wait in line? This is the tour for you! The Louvre, formerly a royal palace, has become the world’s largest museums. You will discover the museum’s most famous works: Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace...
Learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about Da Vinci and his illustrious Mona Lisa. Then turn your attention to the 18-foot tall Victory of Samothrace, one of the world’s most renowned sculptures. Now you’re on a cultural roll, and can’t wait to hear about the Venus de Milo, your second armless sculpture of the day. With your appetite truly whetted, bid your guide farewell then you’re free investigate the rest of the museum, head to the gift shop or grab a bench and watch the world go by!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
End of the tour at the Louvre Museum where you can spend more time after the guided visit.
Departure Point :Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cloakroom compulsory for umbrellas, luggage, pushchairs that are not to be taken in the exhibition rooms.
- No elevators available during the visit
- This tour does not include the access to temporary exhibitions
- Some works are likely to be temporarily inaccessible due to renovations or work loans
- At the end of the tour, possibility to stay longer after the visit
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.