Luxor Day Tour from Cairo by Flight
See the many relics and monuments of the ancient world in Luxor on this full-day tour from Cairo. With return plane tickets, transportation, and expert guide, Also
Enjoy the Camel ride in the west bank, this is the easiest and most relaxing way to explore Luxor when visiting Cairo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottle of water
- All transfers by air-conditioned car
- Tour to East and West bank of Luxor (Small group tour)
- Round camel ride in West bank
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Karnak Open Air Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Explore the many treasures of the ancient world on this all-inclusive day tour to Luxor from Cairo, traveling by plane and bus.
After being collected from your hotel in Cairo at around 05:30, drive by air-conditioned vehicle to the airport, ready to fly to Luxor. Your expert guide will meet you at the airport and your tour will begin.
Make an excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes on the Eastern Bank. Crossing the Nile, visit the Valley of the Kings, and see the grand tombs of some of the most powerful nobles and pharos of Ancient Egypt.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
On the return journey stop-off at the Colossi of Memnon, 2 gigantic statues representing Amenophis III facing the Nile.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Located beneath massive cliffs near the west bank of the Nile, the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, also known as Deir el Bahri, is dedicated to Amon-Ra, the sun god. Designed by an architect named Senemut, the temple is unique because it was designed like classical architecture
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Pharaoh Amenhotep III, one of the great builders of ancient Egypt, was responsible for starting the construction of the Luxor temple during the New Kingdom (1390-1352 BC) following by Tutankhamun (1336-27 BC), then Horemheb (1323-1295 BC) and then finished by Rameses II (1279-13 BC).
The Luxor temple appears to be one of the many projects that Ramesses II commissioned during his long reign. Ramesses II also repurposed many existing monuments to add to his own reputation. The statuary and carvings that decorate the temple today mainly feature Ramses II.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Karnak Open Air Museum, You Require a separate ticket within the walls of Karnak Temple, Luxor Egypt
The temple of Karnak was known as Ipet-isu—or “most select of places”—by the ancient Egyptians. It is a city of temples built over 2,000 years and dedicated to the Theban triad of Amun, Mut, and Khonsu. This derelict place is still capable of overshadowing many wonders of the modern world and in its day must have been awe-inspiring.
After a whirlwind exploration into the treasures of the ancient world, transfer back to the airport for your return flight to Cairo, and to your hotel.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.