Luxor Day Tour from Safaga Port
While your ship waits in Safaga Port you have a great chance to go on a special day tour to luxor by private vehicle with your own guide it allows you to see the real Luxor, Visit the valley of Kings, The burial place of Egypt most powerful kings, The Queen Hatsheput temple, Lunch, the Colossi of Memnon and Karnak temple. These ruins are not to be missed .
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Pick up services from Safaga Port & return
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during your tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks at Restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Our Guide will pick you up from Safaga Port by A/C Vehicle then go to Luxor then start your tour by visit Valley of the Kings, the final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamen. The tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Then go to visit Hatshepsut Temple , It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Then visit Karnak Temple, It is the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Have your lunch then visit the Colossi of Memnon, Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple. The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor , transfer back to your cruise at Safaga Port.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off will be at the front of main gate outside Safaga Port .Ports
- Safaga Port, Safaga, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.