Luxor private guided day tour from Hurgada : visiting the east and west bank
We offer :
Luxor private guided day tour from Hurgada.
Highly qualified tour guides.
Lunch included in a local restaurant.
All fees are included.
Private air conditioned vehicle.
Visiting valley of the kings.
Visiting Hatchepsut temple .
Visiting Colossi of Memnon .
Visiting Karnak temple and watching the splendid Luxor temple.
Enjoy a felucca trip on the Nile River .
Enjoy watching the authentic highlights of Luxor with this full-day tour of to the East and West Banks of the Nile. Explore the city's magnificent temples, tombs, and monuments in the company of an Egyptologist guide. Includes visits to the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and Karnak Temple. See the most important Luxor sites in one day Get historical insights from your Egyptologist guide Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel or port Includes lunch at a local restaurant: No need to buy your own
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A full day guided tour to the eastern and western bank of Luxor
- A professional egyptologist guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch - included in a local restaurant
- Private transportation
- Private transfer from your hotel and back
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- Gratuities and any personal expenses
- Any service not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The royal graveyard of the kings of the new kingdom at the western bank of the nile in Luxor town
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
It was built by queen Hatchepsut around 1400 BC .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
karnak complex is the largest temple in Egypt all of it locating in Luxor town , was dedicated to the great god Amen Ra in ancient Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Another great temple in Luxor town was built by king Amenhotep the third and the great Ramses the second , like 3400 years old
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Two massive statues were built by king Amenhotep the third around 1400 BC
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
YOU need to tell us where shall we pick you from?Return will be back to the same start point .Airports
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Hurgada marina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.