Luxury 2N3D adventure in Dharamshala
You'll be spending two nights in a peaceful resort located on a hilltop about 30 kms from Dharamshala, in the middle of the Dhauladhar mountains. Your luxury cottage has an air-conditioner and heater, and the softest king sized/twin beds, with soft bed linen. The attached washroom has hot water power showers, and you'll also have a private sit-out to enjoy a splendid view.
Meals are served in the multi-cuisine restaurant, and you can enjoy local, traditional meals or international cuisine, with fresh salads and juices.
Stay in a luxury cottage in the midst of mountains.
Enjoy plenty of activities: rappelling, wall climbing, cycling, etc.
Get a taste of local culture with village walks.
Dig in to delicious meals, with plenty of fresh salads and juices. Relax or meditate in your private sit-out in the morning.
Bond over bonfires in the evenings.
What's included :
- Two nights in air-conditioned/heated hill cottage room
- Attached washroom with hot power shower
- Private sit-out
- King-sized bed or twin-beds with luxurious bed linen
- Tea/coffee maker in room
- WiFi in reception
- Welcome drink and unlimited refills of juices throughout the day
- Snacks while on outings
- Evening snacks
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 3
- Evening bonfire on Day 1 and 2
- One session of wall climbing, rappelling, mountain biking
- Two guided nature walks, and guided village tour
- All equipment and safety gear required for adventure activities
- Experienced guide for activities
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Televisions, mini fridge in rooms
- Any additional meals or snacks
- Any personal expenses like tips, phone calls, laundry, extra meals or snacks
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Located in the heart of snow-clad mountains, this multi adventure camp combines an action-packed itinerary with luxurious comfort. You'll spend the days trying out wall climbing, rappelling, going on nature walks or village tour, and heading out for some fun mountain biking. All the while exposing you to the true magnitude of natural beauty this place holds. At night, you’ll enjoy a warm bonfire as you bond with family and friends.
NOTE: The cottages and the restaurants are on a hill, so the walk to each is on a slope. Disabled/elderly guests or those with walking problems may find this very inconvenient.
Departure Point :Rakkh Resort, Ghamrota Village Post Office Ballah ,Tehsil Palampur, District Kangra, Jiun, Himachal Pradesh 176061, India
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers