Luxury 3 Course Dinner 2 Drinks at La Perla Restaurant with La Quebrada Divers
Very Small Group, Clean & Safe.
Tour will start right at the lobby of your hotel or your cruise ship pier. You guide will drive you all along the main avenue on our way to presence the most important show in town, the High Cliff Divers of La Quebrada where you will have a 3 course De Luxe Dinner with two drinks included in this 3 hour and a half tour.
You may also the option without drinks if it suites you better.
Give us the opportunity of being your guide and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- The home of the world famous high cliff divers. We will remain there about two hours admiring no less than 2 spectacles as you have either 2 drinks or Dinner and 2 drinks.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Onlyplease contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email or our phone. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.