Luxury Camping in Naukuchiatal
Naukuchiatal, literally meaning “lake of nine corners”, is an enchanting lake within the Kumaon Valley. The lake is placed at an elevation of 4,000 feet, along with several others like Bhimtal, Garurtal and Ramtal, which are collectively called the lakes of Kumaon Hills. With towering mountains surrounding the Naukuchiatal Lake, it makes for a scenic place for adventure sports like paragliding and kayaking.
Your campsite, located on the banks of the Naukuchiatal Lake, is only 1-hr distance away from the popular hill station of Nainital.
Go camping in Naukuchiatal, a little known paradise in Uttarakhand.
Live in luxury Swiss tents, pitched not far away from the lake.
Explore the hills and forests around a beautiful campsite.
What's included :
- Accommodation in Swiss luxury tents on triple-sharing basis
- All equipment required for camping
- Tents with queen beds and attached bathrooms
- In-tent amenities: tent heater, table and chairs, running water
- Indoor games: billiards, table tennis, carrom
- Basic first aid kit
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel between base city and campsite
- Any meals (can be arranged at the campsite restaurant)
- Adventure activities: paragliding, ATV rides (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Adventure activities: horse riding, kayaking (at an arranged at an additional cost)
- Personal expenses such as tips to staff, additional meals and beverages etc
- Any costs arising due to unforeseen circumstances like bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Surround yourself with tall trees, vast meadows and lush grasslands on this camping trip in Naukuchiatal. You can explore the natural delights of a beautiful campsite and lose yourself with a walk among the rich greenery all around you. You can visit the Naukuchiatal Lake to sit back and relax on the waterfront and catch a golden sunset over the shimmering waters of the lake.
At an additional cost, you can also participate in adventure activities like ATV rides, kayaking, paragliding or horse riding. Or simply relax in your luxurious Swiss tents and enjoy indoor games like table tennis, carrom or billiards with your friends and family.
Departure Point :Latitude 29 By The Lake Resort, post naukuchital, Naukuchital, Uttarakhand 263136, India
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers