Luxury Day Tour into Ha Long Bay- Lan Ha Bay ( Highway Transfer -Buffet Lunch)
Luxury Cruises is the first ever cruise line that run into Halong – Lan Ha Bay from Tuan Chau Marina and also finish at Tuan Chau Marina
Standing out with the unique itinerary Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Trung Trang Cave, our day tour will bring the most satisfying experience for all of our guests.
Highlight | Luxury Cruise Day Tour
Taking Highway 5B to minimize travelling time from Hanoi to Halong down to only 2.5 hours ( faster and saver time )
06 hours cruising on Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay.
Unique cuisine experience.
Kayaking and swimming in Lan Ha Bay.
Visiting Trung Trang Cave( Cat Ba Island )
What's included :
- 06 Hours Cruise on Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay.
- Activities : Kayaking and Swimming
- Visit Trung Trang Cave - Cat Ba Island
- Buffet Lunch on Board- Welcoming Drink.
- English speaking tour guide accompanying you from start to finish
- Two-way transportation with modern bus on the shortest route (Highway 5B).
- Entrance tickets to sightseeing spots.
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Beverages- Personal expenses, tip for staffs, drinks at bar.
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
7.00 - 7.30: Pick-up at Hanoi to travel to Halong.
Cruises provide free pick-up service at your hotels in the Old Quarter. Then our bus will take you go over Chuong Duong Bridge to enter 5B highway. It takes only 2.5 hours for traveling excluding 15-minute break at the stopover.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
10.15: Check-in at Cruises.
You will complete check-in at slot 26 – Tuan Chau Harbor before boarding Cruises. While Cruises sails into Halong Bay, the guests will have chance to enjoy Halong Bay’s majestic beauty with our welcoming drink.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
11.15: Drop anchor at Gia Luan port to visit Hoa Cuong Cave.
Sailing past limestone karsts covered in lush green foliage, Cruises bring you to Gia Luan Port. We will drop anchor and go explore Trung Trang Cave.
On the ceiling of the cave, there are many stalactites with the shapes as the great sculptures of nature. It is also in this cave where archaeologist found the traces of ancient primates from thousands years ago.
12.45: Come back to Cruises and savor Buffet Lunch on cruise. Fabulous Buffet Lunch will be served on board while you are surrounded by the secluded Lan Ha Bay dotted with beautiful limestone karsts.
14;00: Go kayaking in Bright Dark Cave or Frog Pond area.
Kayaking is probably a familiar activity to foreigners but a lot of Vietnamese people are not accustomed with it. It is actually a kind of sport that helps we build better muscles when still enjoy the comfort brought by natural and peaceful surrounding.
16;00: Travel back to Tuan Chau harbor.
16.45: Get on the bus to go back to Hanoi.
19.00: Finish your journey and say farewell.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ng. Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Tuần Châu, Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up possible from any hotel in the Old Quarter. If you are staying outside this area, Please kindly go to our office
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers