Luxury Nile Cruise trip from Aswan to Luxor 4 days with VIP treatment
Inspire the ancient Pharaohs life with the ancient Egyptian civilization on Luxury Nile Cruise board, Enjoy with special VIP treatment and Luxury accommodation 5* for 4 days/ 3 nights, delicious food on the Luxury board, professional Egyptologist guide, qualified driver and modern transportation (New Models) during your visits the sites on River Nile from Aswan to Luxor.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation with VIP treatment on 5* Luxury Nile Cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Breakfast on board 5* Luxury Nile Cruise
- Buffet dinner on board 5* Luxury Nile Cruise
- Buffet lunch on board 5* Luxury Nile Cruise
- Bottled water for every day during the trip
- All activities that are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Qualified Driver with modern transportation.
- Licensed Egyptologist guide during all the trip
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Explore the ancient world of Pharaohs through Luxury Nile Cruise trip.
Enjoy with the accommodation on 5* Luxury trip and steps for River Nile tours: with following itinerary:
First Day (Friday or Monday): Welcome to Aswan
• Meet in your stay in Aswan or Aswan airport with your private Egyptologist who will be your local eye to discover the ancient temples and tombs of the pharaohs during your Nile Cruise trip.
• Proceed with the visits of Aswan including the Temple of Philae and tour to High Dam passing by the old Dam of Aswan & Nasser Lake.
• then assistance to transfer for embarkation on 5* Luxury Nile Cruise.
• Lunch on board of the cruise with relaxation on board.
• At afternoon sail with a traditional private sailing boat (Felucca) around the Nile Islands in Aswan with beautiful scenes for the Nile.
• Transfer to Nile Cruise with Dinner, Entertainment & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
Second Day: (Sailing on River Nile with visit Kom Ombo & Edfu temples)
• Early morning sail towards Kom Ombo
• Breakfast on board the cruise,
• Arrive Kom-Ombo harbor to visit the Temple of Kom-Ombo for Gods Sobek and Haroeris.
• Back to Nile Cruise and sail towards Edfu on the Nile
• Lunch on board of the cruise while is sailing to Edfu.
• Arrive Edfu to have horse carriage ride to drive to visit Edfu Temple (the well preserved temple for the Falcon god - Horus).
• Then back to Nile Cruise board and sail to Esna to cross the lock of Esna.
• Cross Esna lock with dinner. Entertainment & overnight on board,
• Sail to Luxor.
: (Luxor wast bank & east bank trip)
• Breakfast on board.(option time for Hot air balloon in Luxor)
• Transfer to the west bank of Luxor to visit the valley of the kings (visit Three royal tombs for the ancient pharaohs), then proceed to visit queen Hatshepsut temple (El Deir El Bahri temple- bulit 1400 BC) and the Colossal of Memnon.
• Drive back to Nile Cruise for Lunch on board with relaxation.
• At afternoon Finished with the visits of the East Bank of the Nile including the Temples of Karnak and enjoy with the Luxor temple visit during the sunset.
• Back to Nile Cruise for dinner on board, entertainment with free time to explore Luxor city by the night.
• Overnight on board in Luxor.
Fourth Day: (Nile Cruise - Home)
• Breakfast on board.
• Disembark from Nile Cruise
• Free time for visit Dendera Temple or city tour around Luxor by horse carriage.
• At appropriate time transfer to Luxor airport or guest home in Luxor with sweet memories for Luxury Nile Cruise trip
Departure Point :Luxor City
Departure Time :At your appropriate time: we will offer our transfer to Luxor hotel/ train station or airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.