Luxury Private Atlas Mountains day trip
I will come and pick you up from our meeting point in Marrakesh, which is Cafe de France in the Jamaa El fna square. The pick up will be at 9:30 am. Then, we drive towards the Atlas Mountains. Our first stop will be in Tahenaout town. We will stop to take photos of an old village called Azrou ( meaning Rock in Berber). After that, we will carry on driving to Azerg which is a nice place near the River. You will see camels and Horses. You can go on a short camel ride if you want. Later on, we will keep driving to Asni town which is known by its weekly market that takes place every Saturday. Once we get to this place, we will go to visit this exotic weekly market. We will start by the parking lot of donkeys and mules, and then to the Butchers place, the fresh vegetables and fruits area , and so on.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Start after breakfast from your hotel heading the Atlas Mountains, the drive will be for 1h40mn, meet the family at their village house, after that we will go to visit different things and places to have more information about the area and locals.
Preparing material and start the conversation about what we go to do.
women with women, men with men, start our cooking class that's as for the women, as for the men will start will heading the frames with the local farmer to show him how they work in the farmers and help the locals too to grow some vegetable or different things depend on the period, have lunch and back to Marrakech city.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/16/2019 - 4/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate