Luxury Private Halong Day Tour with 2 Way Expressway Transfer
Visit World Natural Heritage of Halong Bay. Take most interesting activities: Kayak/Bamboo boat, Heavenly Palace Cave visit. Private transportation pick up at Hotel. Take the National road in the morning time to enjoy the landscape of Countryside. After Cruise tour 4 hours. Take the Expressway to go back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Seafood lunch for your small group. Cruise for your private group. So you could have a good space for taking pictures, enjoy the landscape.
- Cruise tour in the World Natural Heritage Area
- Bottled water - A free bottle water during your tour. Others you would pay by yourself
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dong Thien Cung
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks by orders on Cruise
- Pick up at AirBnB/ Homestays/Apartments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dragonfly Cruise, 37a Phố Hàng Thùng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
We offer Instant Confirmation to book Halong Day Tours. Travelers would see the World Natural Heritage areas recognized by UNESCO.
Small Group would be the best saving for a comfortable tour to Halong Bay Day Tour
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped by forest rise from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. Designated a World Heritage Site in 1994, Halong Bay's scatter of islands, dotted with wind- and wave-eroded grottoes is a vision of ethereal beauty and, unsurprisingly, northern Vietnam's number one tourism hub.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tuan Chau Island, Tuan Chau Island, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Tuan Chau Island is located in the north-west of Halong Bay, 8 km south-west of Ha Long City. Tuan Chau Marina is an official gateway to Halong Bay, the first Marina is for day cruises
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Hon Ga Choi Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
A distinctive pair of karst islets jutting out from the calm waters of Halong Bay; the unique Hon Ga Choi Island (Fighting Cocks Island) has become one of the bay’s most memorable landmarks and among the most photographed attractions for cruise visitors. Located right in the heart of the bay, the jagged rock formations loom 12 meters over the water, improbably perched on narrow, weatherworn bases and appearing to lean towards each other
Stop At: Dong Thien Cung, Halong Bay Vietnam
Heaven Palace Cave (Thien Cung Cave) has ‘cauliflower’ limestone growths as well as stalactites and stalagmites.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer Pick up Hotels in Hanoi. Please advise your hotel name and address.We do not offer pick up at Airbnb/Apartment/Homestay as very hard for our driver to contact. Please come to our office #37A Hang Thung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi for the tour departure.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.