Madonna della Corona Sanctuary half-day tour from Lake Garda
Peace, Nature, Mountain, Walk, Local products
These will be your journey!! We propose you a guided experience to the Madonna della Corona sanctuary, a spectacular church built in the rocky mountain overlooking the valley and taste local procut in a Farm.
Spend time here in complete serenity at your leisure, visit the church, the green garden of the priest, and get some pictures of the awesome landscapes! Come back then to the top of the mountain by a public transport between the rocks and the thin mountain path.
At approx. 12:00 we move to the local Fattoria (Farm) where animals, green grass, fresh air and local products are waiting us. Taste a glass of wine and a local dish.
At around 13:00 start the return trip!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lago di Garda, 37016 Garda Italy
Start from Lake Garda
Departure Point :1: Corso Italia, 80, 37016 Garda VR, Italy
2: Piazzale Aldo Moro, 1, 37011 Bardolino VR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Montebaldo