Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
'Magic Phantom' Black Light Theater Show in Prague
Experience an hour long extraordinary theatrical performance at HILT Black Light Theatre in Prague that is the only one double awarded from The Czech republic at the World Theatre Olympics 2018 in India!
What's included :
- Live theater performance
- Entry/Admission - HILT black light theatre - LOBBY
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: HILT black light theatre - LOBBY, Betlemska 286/5 HILT black light theatre, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The show takes place in the renewed culture centre built in 1840 with only 30 places.
HILT Black Light Theatre, Prague was founded in 2007. The main idea was to put together experienced black theatre actors and dancers and to use these different experiences in a new theatre group. HILT is the abbreviation of "Hoidekr Interactive Light Theatre" - its founder and director is Theodor Hoidekr - and this group often likes to break the barrier and interact with the audience. This group has visited many countries. The show was the only one Czech theatre double awarded at World Theatre Olympics 2018 in India.
Magic Phantom is the compilation of different short pieces. It shows the best of the theatre group HILT’s work in last years. "Black light theatre" is the very special theatre genre based on optical effects of darkness and UV lighting. This genre originated in The Czech Republic in 1955. Costumes and stage props shine in the dark creating visual illusions.
Departure Point :HILT black light theatre - LOBBY, Betlemska 286/5 HILT black light theatre, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Theater opens 15 minutes before show start
- Please advise your preferred start time at time of booking
- Free choice of seating available
- There is a possibility to book 1 child free with an adult ticket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.