Magical Spencer Double Raft and Kayak Tour
This is ONLY day tour in Alaska where you can kayak & raft in the same day. Explore Spencer Glacier Lake by kayak in the morning–paddle 3 miles around icebergs and up close to the Glacier face. In the afternoon, raft 7 scenic river miles down the Placer River to be picked up by train on the bank of the river. This trip takes two of our most popular tours and combines them into a full day of Alaskan adventure.
There is a minimum of 4 people to book this tour. For smaller groups, please contact us for availability.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch included. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or requests ahead of time.
- Entry/Admission - Spencer Glacier
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spencer Glacier, Alaska
Arrive to Spencer Whistle Stop via the Coastal Classic train with a return on the Glacier Discovery train
6:45 AM – Coastal Classic departs Anchorage
8:05 AM – Coastal Classic departs Girdwood
9 AM – Arrive at Spencer Glacier Whistle Stop
9:30 AM – 1:30 PM – KAYAK Tour on Spencer Lake.
2 – 5 PM – RAFTING – 7 Mile River Float Down the Placer River.
5:15 PM – Arrive in Portage and board motor coach back to Anchorage or Chugach Adventures’ Shuttle to Girdwood
5:45 PM – Arrival to Girdwood
6:45 PM – Arrival to Anchorage
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :1: Anchorage Depot, 411 W 1st Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
2: Chugach Adventures, 1553 Alyeska Hwy, Girdwood, AK 99587, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.