Magical Tour In Bacalar - Come to See the Spectacular Lagoon of Seven Colors
You can't miss the chance of take amazing photos in the beautiful landscapes of this magical and wonderful town.
In this journey to Bacalar you'll get to know iconic places from this magic town such as the 7 colors lagoon, the pirates channel and so much more.
This is a travel that you will never forget.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 hour boat ride
- Exfoliation (sulfur bath)
- Bottled water
- Round trip transportation from Cancun and Playa del Carmen
- We make a stop in the "Felipe Carrillo Puerto" market for breakfast.
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the buffet
You will have a lot of fun in this trip, and also, you can delight yourself with the beauty landscapes.
In this journey to Bacalar you'll get to know iconic places from this magic town, such as The 7 colors lagoon ,The pirates channel which is an artificial site that connects the northern Mayans to the Mayans of Central America.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from hotel zone in Cancun and we also assign meetingpoints. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Don't forget to bring comfortable clothes, towels and extra clothes for change.
- Bring sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.