Majestic Whale Watching Adventure
This is a Seasonal tour and is only available during the months of January 15th thru March 15th.
Year after year, the California Grey Whale ventures over 6,000 miles south following the warmer waters and currents originating out of Alaska. Males head south towards the end of the Baja Peninsula coasts while the females stay behind in Magdalena Bay or Puerto San Carlos giving birth to their young just north of Cabo San Lucas. This is not a high-volume type of whale watching tour with massive amounts of people. Our Whale Watching Tour presented uniquely by Gray Line Los Cabos allows for a more exclusive encounter. Tour is limited to a maximum of 15 travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip Transportation to/from Los Cabos Hotels
- Beverages Aboard Vehicle (Soda, Water or Beer)
- Certified Bilingual Tour Guide
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Boat ride to see the whales
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuities for Guides and Waiters
- Additional beverages at Restaurant
- Additional stops not mentioned
This is a whale watching adventure like no other. First we pick up all travelers at their lobby of their hotels, then we travel to Puerto Adolfo Lopez Mateo in BCS, a place famous worldwide because of the whales that every year across from Alaska to this place.
• Gray Line Los Cabos, San Jose del Cabo 23400 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please notice that we offer transportation services from most hotels in San José and Cabo San Lucas area, for any doubt on your pick up information please contact us 24 hours prior your tour activity.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring comfortable shoes and attire, jacket and sunblock
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour has a minimun of 6 PAX per tour.
- This tour operates trought January 15th to March 15th. (But it can be booked all year around)
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for kids under 6 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.