Make Your Own Bottle of Wine in the Center of Paris
Enjoy a 2-hour winemaking workshop in a breathtaking 18th century royal cellar in the center of Paris. With your personal winemaker, you will learn how to make your own wine and design a label for your bottle. A unique experience and a must-do for any wine lover.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visit of Les Caves du Louvre
- Tasting of 6 different wines
- Professional winemaker presentation
- Your personalized bottle of wine
- Tools to design your own label
What's excluded :
The mission of our winemaking workshop is to create your own wine in 2 hours. Under the guide of a professional sommelier, you’ll get to taste and pick the grape varieties you want in your wine, then blend, try, taste again, improve and ultimately create your very own wine. Once this is done, you’ll create a personalised label for your own wine bottle: you’ll walk out of the experience with a wine you made yourself !
• Les Caves du Louvre - Make Your Own Wine Workshop, 52 rue de l Arbre Sec, 75001 Paris France
Departure Point :52 Rue de l'Arbre Sec, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for a part of the visit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.