Make Your Own Pizza in Rome - Pizza Making with a local Chef
Learn how to make a classic Italian pizza during a 60-minute cooking class in central Rome. With all of your ingredients provided, plus the expertise of a professional chef, you’ll have everything needed to prepare a tantalizing pizza. Finish your session with a pizza dinner and drink, followed by a stroll near the restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pizza Making with chef in English language
- 1 glass of prosecco or 1 glass of wine or 1 small beer
- Bruschetta with tomatoes
- 1 pizza
- 1 limoncello or coffee
- Equipment to preserve you from the emergency Covid-19 (mask and gloves)
What's excluded :
- orders a la carte
- Learn how to make a classic Italian pizza in one-hour workshop with a local Italian chef as your guide in the centre of Rome.
We provide you all ingredients and equipment. In the first part of the class you will make your dough from scratch (flour and water); in the second part you will create and bake your own pizza.
Enjoy your homemade pizza with a good glass of wine in the heart of Rome.
To take an extraordinary experience we provide you all fresh ingredients to make a fantastic pizza. After baking your pizza sit down and taste the flavor of the food and the beauty of Rome.
• Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
• Bruschetta - Toasted bread with tomatoes, basil and oregano
• Homemade Pizza - Taste your tasty homemade pizza topped with tomato, mozzarella and toppings of your choice
• Glass of wine - You can choose a red or a white wine to taste with your homemade pasta
• Limoncello or Coffee - Conclude your meal with our famous limoncello or Italian coffee
Departure Point :Piazza di Pasquino, 1, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- All our classes follow the safety standards due to Covid-19. Both mask and gloves will be provided for each guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.