Manta Ray Night Snorkel in Kona
In Kona our visitors have the rare treat to experience a Manta Night Snorkel. The occurrence of an accumulation of plankton off of the shoreline makes for an incredible Night Manta Snorkel show that you get to be a part of. Like all of our tours we treat the Manta Night Snorkel with respect by not disturbing these gentle giants in their habitat. We abide by the established Manta Ray Tour Operators Guidelines. It is a privilege for us to take you on this trip and we do not take it for granted. The experience of seeing these massive gentle creatures in the wild is exhilarating. The Manta Night Snorkel is an adventure you have to see for yourself and is a once of a lifetime experience. Mahalo
per adult from
What's included :
- Light snack, juice and water, plus a nice warm fresh water shower. Snorkel gear, fins, mask, flotation devices and wet suits are also included. Special note: when booking your reservation please indicate any additional special needs you my require. We are always wanting to be as accommodating as possible as to make your trip as special and memorable as possible. Aloha
What's excluded :
You will enjoy a comfortable sunset cruise up the Kona coast on our brand new boat, the Maheli-Heli as we head towards the world famous Manta Ray Village. The Travel Channel says, “It’s one of the top ten things to do in your lifetime.” We agree wholeheartedly and there is no better place to book this adventure than here with Manta Adventures. This once in a life time adventure await’s you and yours. Aloha
Light Snack, Juice and Water
Snorkel Gear, Fins, Mask,
Fresh Water Warm Shower Rinse!
Special Note: When booking your reservation please indicate any additional special needs you my require. We want to accommodate to make your trip special and memorable. Aloha
Things To Bring
BRING A TOWEL!
Swim wear, cover up, light jacket or sweater
Special snacks or drinks
Underwater Camera / GO PRO
Gratuity is not included in the price of the tour but tips are greatly appreciated.
About the Boat
New 2016 custom build!
Boat cabin – items stay safe and dry
Head (toliet) with sink
Smooth comfortable ride
Easy entry/exit from the water – no transom to crawl over
Heavy duty ladder with 4 submerged steps – ease to get on the boat
Departure Point :Manta Adventures Inc., 74-429 Kealakehe Parkway Slip G-2, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- All participants are required to fill out and sign an in water snorkel waiver.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- MANTA ADVENTURES INC COVID-19 GUIDLINES 2020 REV1 a. Social Distancing: If possible, social distancing of at least six (6) feet shall be maintained between individuals when possible. b. Hygiene Protocols: Crewmembers shall provide handwashing capability or sanitizer on the vessel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.