Manuel Antonio Jungle Night Tour Experience
Our semi-private or private Jungle Night Research Experience is an educational and informative experience, our very small groups and personalized attention is what sets us apart from most other night tour operators. If you are not interested in learning about the nocturnal creatures living in beautiful Manuel Antonio this is not the right activity for you. Designed for very small or private groups in mind (4-6 people max about), we will do our best to avoid the classic large noise tour operators areas, as we find our way through the beautifully preserved private nature park, you will find yourself next to many kinds of spiders, tree frogs, lizards, snakes and occasionally anteaters, sloths, armadillos, deers, etc... If you love all things creepy-crawly, our Night Research Walk is the perfect tour for you! Unearth all there is to know about the creatures you can’t catch during the day.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Certified Naturalist Tour Guide
- Private Hotel, Airbnb, or Rental Home pickup and drop-off
- Rubber boots provided during rainy season (If you choose to go with our rubber boots, it is important to pack socks that reach above the top of the boot)
- When we meet for the tour, we will have powerful flashlight available for everyone
- All pictures and videos taken during the tour with our BTX Swarovski Spotting Scopes
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Playa Espadilla
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from outside Quepos-Manuel Antonio local areas.
- Bottled water - Thousands of plastic bottles are contaminating our National Parks, rivers, and oceans each year. So, don’t forget the BPA-free water bottle that you can refill as many times as you’d like.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hotel Playa Espadilla, Manuel Antonio Park road, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, 60601, Costa Rica
When the sun goes down, a new cast of creatures come out to play. If you love all things creepy-crawly, our Night Research Walk is the perfect experience for you! Unearth all there is to know about the creatures you can’t catch during the day.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide private roundtrip transportation from any Manuel Antonio and Quepos Hotels, Rental Villas, Airbnbs, Private Rental Luxury Homes, or Hostels.If you're staying outside the mentioned areas, pick-up is available at an additional cost.Airports
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
- Marina Pez Vela, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A light cotton T-shirt and pants are ideal for the tour. Comfortable clothes are recommended (Long sleeve shirts are not necessary)
- Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes or hiking boots) are required to participate on the tour. (Please, no sandals or Tevas)
- Important Pickup Information: Our meeting point will be right at your hotel lobby or front desk (Sharp Time please, NOT Costa Rican Sloth Time) Whether you are booking a group or private activity, please be an ethical traveler, it's not respectful make other enthusiastic participants wait in the car or van, if you are having a delay situation (breakfast, electrical, mechanical, etc) Do not hesitate contacting us, we will be more than happy to help you and make sure you have the most pleasant and satisfactory experience with our company.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We´ll no longer use costumers' cell phones to capture videos and images while touring with us, on the other hand, we will ONLY use our cell phones and Airdrop (iPhone only) WhatsApp, WeTransfer, Google Photos or Dropbox the images and videos to each customer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.