Mapusa Local Market visit with a home cooked lunch
With this tour, you will have an insight into local lifestyle of Goa. Get opportunity to click colourful street photography shots. We will pick up some fresh ingredients from the market and our local expert chef will show you some easy recipes, where you can take part, and enjoy the meal cooked with great efforts and lots of love
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local expert chef
What's excluded :
- We first meet participants at Mapusa Residency and take them through the Mapusa market, Goa's one of the best local markets for an experience of shopping from the local farmers. From grocery to clothes to jewelry to fresh fish, this market has it all. We also share stories this town has told over time.
Goan meals require elaborate preparation and mostly comprise of at least 3-4 separate dishes that jointly constitute a meal. As such, a cooking class would require much longer than a few hours. Further, our kitchen tools are simple in design but rather unique and require considerable expertise for their safe operation. This experience provides a comprehensive experience in the time available.
• Potato Rava Fry - Slices of potato coated with sices and semolina and fried.
• Ross - Curry made out of lentils or grams or beans with coconut gravy and light goan spices
• fish fry
Departure Point :Mapusa Residency Building, Calangute - Mapusa Rd, Mapusa, Goa 403507, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotels in North Goa at an additional charges
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.