Mardi Himal Trek
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and check-in to Hotel
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (Around 7/8 hours)
Day 03: Drive to Kade (1710M) & trek to Australian Camp (2060m) or Potana (1950M)/ DEWARLI
Day 04: Trek to Machhapuchre ( Fish Tail) forest Camp (KoKar)2600M
Day 05: Trek to Low camp Via Badal Danda(3050m)
Day 06: Trek to high camp (3900m)
Day 07: Exploration day- Rest Day
Day 08: High Camp to Forest Camp (2600M)
After early breakfast, we start walking to Forest camp from High camp,
Overnight at Forest Camp (Kokar) Tea House.
Day 09: Trek to Pokhara (780M)
Day 10: Drive or Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 11: Departure to Home.
per adult from
9 days 15 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- International Ticket / Visa Fees / Domestic Tickets
- Tips for the staffs
Mardi himal Trekking is basically less tourist area and new opened trekking route in Nepal. According to name Derived from ount mardi and short hike southern part of Annapurna Himalaya range. After pokhara real Gurung traditional culture and Gurung community up to mardi khola hidden valley treasure trip to Mardi himal. From pokhara start 1110 m. to 4200 m. highest altitude to reach at top and see Beautiful mountain scenery with panoramic view as Annapurna south 7200m, Gangapurna himal 7575m. Machhpurchhre himal 6993 m. include Mardi Himal 5553m.
On the trekking will get such as magnification views and crossing the sparking rivers and walk though evergreen rice terraced fields. Which is an entering mardi himal hiker also pass through excellent mountain views, Beautiful forest and interesting typical Gurung village and culture diversity along the trekking route. Better service than others trekking route warm hospitality and more friendly local people behavior give extra flavor to hikers participate.
• Annapurna Region, Annapurna Region, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please sent us your Flight details so Our staff will pick up you at Airport.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :12/30/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:15 AM - 11:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.