Marrakech Berber Night
Wonderful experience, in a beautiful palace, wonderful vibrant colors,
displayed by different tribes while performing Moroccan folklore and
fantasia: traditional dances and songs are great and you could join
the dance. The four course meal served is very typical with:
- Moroccan soup Harira.
- roasted lamb mechoui.
- Couscous with 7 vegetables.
- Fruits of the season.
- Tea and pastry .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Wonderful experience, in a beautiful palace, wonderful vibrant colors,displayed by different tribes while performing Moroccan folklore and fantasia: traditional dances and songs are great and you could join the dance. The four course meal served is very typical with: Moroccan soup Harira roasted lamb mechoui Couscous with 7 vegetables Fruits of the season Tea and pastry.
• Restaurant Chez Ali, Belaaguid Village Palm Groove Palmeraie, Marrakech 52202 Morocco
• Moroccan Harira
• 1/2 Mechoui
• couscous with seven Vegetables
• Seasonal Fruits
• Mint tea
• Moroccan Pastries
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel or riad
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.