Marrakech Classic Hot Air Balloon Flight with Berber Breakfast
Get transported by 4x4 to your 1-hour balloon flight. Discover the pure happiness in the middle of silence and azure. Admire the splendid colors and relief of the Moroccan land from the sky. Different balloons are available up to the number of passengers on the day of your flight. You have the option of a shared or private flight. A maximum per balloon is 20 passengers (5 passengers max per compartment, 4 compartments per basket). After the flight, you will be driven through the ''Moroccan bush'' to the caidal tent where you are served a typical Berber breakfast.
The One and Only Company operating in Morocco since 1990, and from far the best with safety and service to experience your balloon ride in Marrakech.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned 4x4
- Welcome tea
- 1-hour flight
- Berber breakfast in 'caidal' tent
- Flight certificate
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
Morning pick up from Marrakech with 35 minutes drive to Jbilet Old Mountains North Palmeraie.
Flight for 40 to 60 minutes, off road drive to camp for berber breakfast at the tent. Flight certificate and drive back to your place
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Marrakech Hotels by 4x4 cars. From Riads, nearest point offering car access will be provided the day before the flight, by e-mail or SMS message.Make sure you spotted the exact location as car will wait maximum 10 minutes and then leave.
Departure Time :Precise pickup times are confirmed the day before the flight, and guests are asked to strictly observe timings. Pickup is usually set at up to 1 hour and 15 minutes before sunrise. Depending upon the seasons and sunrise time, pickup (confirmed the previous day depending on weather forecast and the transportation schedule of the 4x4 on the day of the flight) will be between 5:30am and 6:30am from your hotel or, if you are staying in Marrakech medina, at a nearby point accessible to our 4x4 vehicles.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - All Balloons have the specific manufacture agreed transparent plastic separation walls agreed by Civil Aviation - A details register is hold by us, meaning we need before the flight all details about each passenger : Copy of passport, place guest is staying, telephone number to be contacted.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.