Marrakech to Zagora 2 days with luxury desert camp
This tour is short time to the beautiful landscapes. Let you to discover mountains, Oasis and desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Draa Valley
Day 1: Marrakech - Kasbah Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate - Zagora
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
driver will pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech. First, we’ll cross the spectacular Tizi n’ Tichka Pass of the High Atlas Mountains; then pass through many Berber villages
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa
We arrive ait Benhaddou Kasbah. We have time to visit it and we have lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa
we’ll drive further to Zagora Desert passing by the beautiful views of the Draa Valley. Arrival to Zagora will be around 16:00 and after a short break, ride camels into the dunes where you will spend the night in Zagora Berber tents. After enjoying a beautiful sunset, you will have a fantastic dinner.
Duration: 14 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at luxury camp
Day 2: ZAGORA DESERT-Draa Valley-Ouarzazate - MARRAKECH
Stop At: Draa Valley, Zagora 45600 Morocco
you will see & enjoy the fascinating riverside oasis and barren hillsides which are clustered with Kasbahs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Souss-Massa
We will visit Ouarzazate is the cinema city.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotels
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.