MARSALA WINERY, ERICE and SALT FLAT COAST - Private Trapani Shore Excursion
• Private Shore Excursion led by licensed LOCAL GUIDE
• Taste the famous Marsala wines and local almond pastries
• Stunning views in Erice and photo opportunities
• Comfortable transport by Luxury Mercedes Minivan
• Hassle-free round-trip travel from the port in Trapani
The island is renowned for the many outstanding wines, some of them produced in the wine capital of MARSALA, which gives the name to the world-famous wine. The nearby SALT PANS with its characteristic old windmills, are inside a beautiful area protected by the WWF, right on the coast between Trapani and Marsala. The salt produced in this area is part of Slow Food Italian Presidia. ERICE, with its unique location, just about 2500 feet above sea level, it overlooks nearby Trapani and the salt flats, and is surrounded by a lush park and hilltop castles, which offer charming old stone streets to stroll and several medieval churches to investigate.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide/driver
- Wine tasting
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Almond Pastry Tasting
- Exclusive Private tour
- Transportation by Mercedes V-Class Minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saline Della Laguna, Contrada Ettore Infersa, 91025, Marsala, Sicily Italy
Meet your LOCAL GUIDE at the port of Trapani, then drive on board of a Luxury Mercedes Minivans along the SALT FLAT coast till MARSALA. On the way you'll be able to do some photo stops. The nearby salt pans with its characteristic old windmills, are inside a beautiful area protected by the WWF, right on the coast between Trapani and Marsala. The salt produced in this area is part of Slow Food Italian Presidia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marsala, Marsala, Province of Trapani, Sicily
Giuseppe Garibaldi landed in MARSALA in 1860 to start the unification of Italy. The town preserves a cosy center with its cathedral from the norman times, even though it was heavily bombed during WW2. Arrive in charming Marsala for Wine Tasting in one of the area's historic wineries. Learn more about the Marsala-wine making process and the fascinating history of local viticulture. The visit at a local WINERY includes some wine tasting of the widely known Marsala wine.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Erice, Erice, Province of Trapani, Sicily
Continue to ERICE where a stroll trough the cobblestoned streets of the medieval town will take us to the public garden located nearby the ruins of the Norman castle. The view from here is stunning. It is not just the views, however that brings people here since the quaint cobblestone streets have their own unique appeal. You'll have time for a lunch break and taste the famous almond pastries. Back to Trapani.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up/drop off at the Port or your hotel in Trapani/Marsala areaPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No infants allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- ● Wear masks while in enclosed spaces, like vehicles or museums ● Be aware of and respect local health and safety regulations and advisories
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.