Marseille Private Shore Excursion Avignon 6 h
Get to experience the highlights of Provence during this In this 6 hours tour from Marseille, the Pope city ancient city of Avignon and the impressive Pope palace,the Avignon Bridge, and the famous clock Square center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit the historic commune of Avignon on this fascinating France excursion. You'll visit numerous points of interest throughout this tour, which serves as a great introduction to this charming area. This private tour from Marseilles offers a personalized experience for guests.Architecture is a huge attraction in this small commune, and you'll see plenty of it as you make your way around town. During this tour, you can expect to see structures like the Avignon Bridge, notable Pope Palace, and the famous historic center. While this is a guided tour, you will have free time to do some exploration; enjoy shopping at boutiques,get your Lunch, visit the city's main palace or just look around and take in the views.
Departure Point :Marseille, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Traveler pickup is offered
in case of a Delay please contact the Number given on the reservationAirports
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
- Port de Marseille : Terminaux de croisières, Port de Marseille Fos - Porte 4, Chemin du Littoral, 13015 Marseille, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.