Martvili Canyon and Hanged Bridges of Okatse
Small group, persionalized service, Hotel pick up !
See Georgia's most spectacular canyons on a day tour from Kutaisi. The tour begins with pick-up from your hotel. The main destination town of Martvili is located to the west of Kutaisi City. Alongside the road, you can see charming villages with beautiful alleys and yards.
After 1 hours of driving, you will enter the Canyon's visitor center. Travelers are offered of a boat trip through a Canyon and a pass to the amazing waterfalls. The colors of the canyon are amazing, as the light intensity changes regularly while passing a gorge.
The next stop is the Okatse Canyons. This is a natural monument with recently built high quality tourist infrastructure, including stairs and footpaths offering magnificent views to the canyon and its surroundings.
Last stop at mystical Prometheus Cave. Your walk through trails and huge underground halls are accompanied by classical music, filling you with unforgettable impressions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour will be served by professional Guide. Comfortable Minivan/Bus provided
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Wifi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Okatse Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Martvili Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Prometheus Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Okatse Canyon, Village Gordi of Khoni Municipality, Zeda Gordi, Kutaisi 5900 Georgia
Main highlight of a site is hanged bridges over a Canyon. We need to walk about 2.5 km to reach it. Bridge itself is 900 meters. Total distance to walk is about 6 km. If you are not comfortable with walking, for an extra cost (15 Euro) it's possible to have off road vehicle, which will take you to the bridge, wait for you there and take you back.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Martvili Canyon, Martivili Georgia
At Martvili canyon we may experience nice and very close views of waterfalls while walking along a gorge. Smooth water boating are offered as an option.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Prometheus Cave, Kumistavi Georgia
Prometheus cave is one of the biggest cave in Georgia.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kutaisi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.