Mary Valley Rattler: The Rattler Tasting Train
Celebrate the history of the Mary Valley Rattler and experience the magic of heritage rail travel. All aboard! @maryvalleyrattler #maryvalleyrattler
Hop on board the vintage railmotor RM76 which traditionally ran the Brooloo line to Gympie providing a daily link to the town for shopping, the transportation of goods and a means for children to get to school.
Sit back and relax as you begin your nostalgic rail journey through one of the most beautiful parts of Queensland.
Our region boasts great produce and producers. Enjoy a tasting plate on board featuring local fare and learn about the food bowl that is the Mary Valley on board as you cross the Mary River as you travel around an abundance of curves, over bridges and numerous gentle hills.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch served at the historic Gympie Station
- Alcoholic Beverages - Choice of beverage with lunch
- Snacks - On Board Tasting Plate
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mary Valley Rattler, 10 Tozer Street Old Railway Station, Gympie, Queensland 4570 Australia
Platform No. 1 Cafe & Heritage Museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mary Valley, Mary Valley, Queensland
Discover the romance of the railway through the scenic Mary Valley. The journey crosses the Mary River as you travel around an abundance of curves, over bridges and numerous gentle hills.
The line wanders away from the river and into the valleys of some of its main tributaries including the Yabba, Kandanga and Amamoor Creeks.
Departure Point :Gympie QLD 4570, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.